WE ARE NOW AT ALERT LEVEL 2
We hope everyone is well and safe. We have all been experiencing extraordinary times, but we want to reassure you that Queenstown Park Boutique Hotel is open for business as usual. We are currently fully operational to anyone requiring accommodation.
We’ve had to make some adjustments to our business, following the guidelines laid down by the Ministry of Health for COVID-19, to the highest standards, as follows:
- Physical distancing between staff and guests of 1 meter will be kept.
- Good hygiene will always be kept by our team members, and we have increased the frequency of cleaning of all our public spaces.
- Contact Tracing System is in place and it applies to all guests and our small team.
- Guests will have access to hand sanitisers in our public areas.
HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF AND OTHERS AROUND YOU
We are here for you and your safety, the safety of our team members, suppliers and contractors is our highest priority.
To minimise the spread of Covid-19, we ask that you follow these guidelines whilst staying with us:
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or by covering your mouth and nose with tissues.
- Put used tissues in the bin or a bag immediately.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often.
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects, such as doorknobs.
- Stay home if you feel unwell and call Healthline on 0800 358 5453.
Thank you for your continued support and the QPH team look forward to hosting you.
In the meantime, be kind, stay strong and stay safe.
Noho ora mai,
The QPH Team