`
Book Now
Back to Blog

The Bath House Restaurant Queenstown

Mar 5, 2012
The Bath House Restaurant Queenstown

Built to commemorate the coronation of King Georges V in 1910, which is why a crown graces its roof. The building originally housed changing sheds, for the lake was the town’s only swimming area until the early 1960s. Located at the entrance of Queenstown Garden, on Marine Parade.

This lovely spot in Queenstown radiates charm and has spectacular views of the lake.
For a reservation at this restaurant speak to one of our Managers at the Queenstown Park Boutique Hotel.
Categories: Tourist Information
Tags:
Previous Post:
Next Post: